Delicious locally sourced Dalachy beef steak and gravy topped with gluten free puff pastry, the pies are also dairy free.
Guide weight 200gm.
Arrives frozen to ensure the delicate gluten free pastry is robust enough for transportation - please do not re-freeze
Cooking Guidelines for Puddledub Gluten Free Steak Pies.
- Remove pie from freezer
- Place pie in fridge over night to defrost.
- Remove outer packaging from pie.
- Glaze pie with egg or milk.
- Preheat oven to 200 Deg. C.
- Place pie in hot oven and cook at 200 Deg. C ( Gas mark 6) for 30 – 40 Minutes. This will allow stew to reheat and the pastry to cook.
- Serve piping hot.